Monday, April 02, 2012

Homeless man

So how did your Monday start? I was woken by the nurse telling me to freshen up because they would be here to pick me up for my stress right away. She had told me the test was scheduled for noon so I had been preparing for at least another relaxing morning in the pants less hotel.

I didn't have much time to "freshen up" because the lab folks came right around to draw blood.

I need now to take a moment explain what I look like at this point.

- I haven't shaved since Thursday morning.
- "freshening up" meant dragging a comb across my head and brushing my teeth.
- I have a surgical gown on.

Basically, if you saw me outside, I'd look homeless.

Looking like this I was whisked off the stress test in Nuclear medicine. Now nuclear medicine is basically the waiting room for cat scan.

It's 7 am, I'm in a wheel chair, I look like I'm homeless and now I'm sitting outside my wife's office.

All in needed was a cup.

You should have seen the look on the Cat Scan supervisor's face when she came around the corner.

No comments: