Sunday, December 18, 2011

Driving From DC

Things I thought about driving to Mount Laurel, NJ from Gaitherberg, MD

MD-200 is the road I've dreamed about all my life. It was empty, patrolled by Office Ray Charles and went exactly where I needed to go, bypassing the Beltway.

As I passed an older man who who was drifting out of his lane as he was driving 40 miles and hour with those giant sun visors on, I wondered why we don't test older people for driving skills.

Who was Pulaski and why does he have his own highway.

Do people actually stop to visit the Decoy museum at Harve De Grace? And who was Harve de Grace and why does he have his own town? Did he know Pulaski?

1 comment:

roofing contractors new jersey said...

I hope you had a save journey and i also love driving and traveling too and i really enjoying to travel to Dc.