Thursday, January 28, 2010

I got a Woman

It's the ipod game!

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

My friends see me as: Do you want to know a secret, The Beatles
My day will be like: Chic, Raphael Saadiq
I.ll have a good day if I can just hear: Spider Webs, No Doubt
Next time I.m in front of a crowd, I.ll say: You Know, I Know, John Lee Hooker
My message to the world has always been: Same Girl, Randy Newman
Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: Polly, The Kinks
My best friend is like: Heart of Glass, Blondie
My alter-ego is: Let's take a Walk, Raphael Saadiq
Right now, I feel: Luv You Better, LL Cool J
My innermost desire is: Harem in Tuscany (Taranta), Gogo Bordello
What makes me happy is: On the turning Away, Pink Floyd
My birth was like: They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y), Pete Rock & CL Smok...
My theme song: The Entertainer, Trafalger Square
My deepest secret is: I want to be your driver, Chuck Berry
If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Eyes On the Prize, Bruce Springsteen and the Sessions Band
My favorite thing to do is: 21st Century, Red Hot Chili Peppers
The story of my life is: Shake Shake Mama, Bob Dylan
My make-out song is: Hot Thing, Prince
At my funeral they.ll play: Pretty Bird, Jenny Lewis
When I.m drunk I say: Run of the Mill, George Harrison
Behind my back, my friends think I.m: With a Girl Like you, Troggs
If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: I could have lied, The Red Hot Chilipeppers
When I.m in the shower, I sing: Doxy (live), Sonny Rollins
My love of life was inspired by the song: I Wish, Steve Wonder
Highschool was like: Funk #49, The James Gang
My family is described by the song: L.A. Woman, The Doors
How will you die? Never Can say goodbye, The Jackson 5
To cheer myself up I: (I'm not your) Stepping Stone, The Monkees
What will you post this as? I got a Woman, The Beatles

No comments: