Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bad Back.

Yesterday I was putting Christmas Decoration back into the crawl space for the year when my lower back muscles completely spasmed and wretched in pain. I fell to the ground in complete pain. I couldn't move. I laid there for 10 minutes. My wife took pictures of me. She thought it was funny.

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.

I literally crawled out of the crawl space on my hands and knees.

It happened at 3:30 on Saturday. One hour before what is traditionally the best weekend of NFL football all year long - the divisional playoffs.

I had no choice but to take muscle relaxers and watch football. Too bad.

I can't count the number of times I've watched this stupid commercial


First question:

Why is this giant contraption even out here in the middle of the desert?

I'm stuck in this chair and forced to watch this commercial over and over and over. The vicodin helps. Especially on the UPS "whiteboard" commercials.

Watching T.O. lose made it all worth it.

No comments: