Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What's wrong with this country.

I have found the root of everything that is wrong with this country. No make that world. I have found the root of everything that is wrong with the world.

It's a TV show and surprise! It's on the CW.

The show is Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants and last night I watch approximately 30 seconds of this show and tasted the vomit in the back of my throat. My wife was watching it and I literally had to leave the room.

Mother and Daughter teams compete in some sort of wacky Pageant. Each team has theme. There's crying. There's that guy from Queer Eye for the straight guy. There's make-up, OMG, is there make-up.

I'd rather shave with a cheese grater, spend an afternoon at Pottery Barn or have the Humpty Dance make a come back.

No comments: