Monday, July 23, 2007

Tile Man update

Yesterday, I got a call from the tile guy that he would be here at 8 AM. I pumped 3 inches off the pool last night with an electric pump.

Last night at 11 I am watching the news and the weather man comes on tells me that we are getting a Nor easter today. There is a giant blob of rain coming up from the Carolina's where all good storms start. A Nor Easter!

Sure enough at 6 AM when I got up, it was raining.

Today's forecast:

Today: Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a high near 73. North wind between 10 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

This is not like a "maybe it will be OK" forecast. Did the guy even look before calling me? Why didn't I look?

No comments: