Monday, June 05, 2006

It's a brand new day.

Mrs F finally took the test this morning at 9 AM and it didn't take her long to get off the study-study-study routine. She starts training for one of her two per-diem positions on Monday but is easing back into to recreation and mothering. She has joined a bowling league already and is talking about Volleyball on another night. Tonight she got youngest son some books at the library (we actually went to the library together) with strict orders that he needs to read something and get out from that X-Box.

Mom is back and I am not sure he likes it.

The study desk at the card table in our room is cleared off. This the first time in 4 years that the "desk" will be free of radiography books.

You have to understand that for the past four years she has made school the priority, not that it didn't pay off for her, it's just I couldn't do everything. She helped out a lot and did some things but it's just that we both underestimated what it would take to study all the time and have family responsibilities.

But now we are done.

Maybe. She has to pass the test first. But is sounds like she is confident.

On towards vacation.

1 comment:

steff81 said...

Hi. I'm visiting because I saw your comment over on Mike's blog. I really liked what you had to say. I'm a Christian and have been going to church since I was in the womb but I don't think I could have said quite so clearly what you did. Great explaination!

Enjoy your vacation!