Wednesday, May 17, 2006

t-minus 3 days

The problem with the clanking pipes remains but none of us dare touch
anything with the plumbing as this is the first day this week without seeing the
smiling face of friendly local plumber.

I wonder if he misses us.

I now have a head cold and can't tell if the mildew smell is gone or I just
can't smell it. Baking soda abounds all over the carpets.

I also worked on pool chemistry.

I actually spent the night updating my ipod with song mixes for the party,
time I am sure that I am going to want back in the few days or on my death
bed. (Lord, I now wish I didn't spend so much time fooling with my iPod) We
also watched Lost of course.

Pool Temp: 69 fun degrees.
Saturday Forecast: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high
around 71. Chance of precipitation is 20%. - ohh no!

No comments: