Friday, May 19, 2006

t-minus 1 day.

I am tired.

Spent the day getting the house ready for the big event tomorrow. There have been no further plumbing issues and we got the rug back down the other night. I doesn't even smell!

The carpets need to be replaced at some point in the future but for tomorrow ......

I am not sure that I am going to be able to make the actual graduation. I think we timed the party a little to close to the graduation and We would never be able to go, watch the whole thing and get back in time to get the cake, beer, get the house in order etc etc. The caterer is showing up at 2:30 so someone needs to be here.

Busy day. Oldest Son went to GF's Senior Prom tonight. They looked great, but I felt horrible as the poor girl drove them to the Prom. I offered to drive but we couldn't swing a limo and do the party, vacation etc.

The boy needs a job but he still too young.

I can't believe this. It seems I was just putting this boy on a bus for kindergarten yesterday. Where did the time go?

I pray they have a good time.

Pool Temp: 71

Forecast for Saturday: A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly cloudy, with a high around 73. West wind between 6 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

No comments: