- Bruce Springsteen and the E street band once backed up Chuck Berry when they were cutting their teeth. (There was no practice and Chuck told them they were going to play "Chuck Berry music" and that was all he told them.)
- The voice of Sponge Bob, Tom Kenny, and Bobcat Goldthwait went to High School together. (Tom Kenney tells a story that in Gym class while choosing sides for basketball, it was down to the two of them and girl with a hook for a hand. The girl was chosen ahead of them).
- Frank Lloyd Wright drew the sketches for Falling Water in an morning while the client was on his way over to visit.
- All restaurants in Japan have plastic replicas of all the food they serve - down to the beverages.
- In 1943, during World War II, The Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers formed one team (Steagles) in a cost cutting move.
- Pennies were made from Steel in 1943 to save copper for the war effort and if you find a copper one it's worth a small fortune.
- Adam live to be 930 years old.
- Larry Walters built and flew an aircraft constructed from weather balloons and a aluminum lawn chair. He rose to 16,000 feet and was reported by two commercial aircraft pilots and eventually landed in some power lines. (Hello, Los Angeles, you are not going believe this but...). Larry lived through the event. Unfortunately in 1993 Larry committed suicide.
The Luxury Cruise Liner the Marro Castle caught fire and ran aground off the beach of Asbury Park, NJ in Sept 1934. It remained there until March 1935.